Last Updated: August 18, 2021
This document describes our relationship to you as a user of our services. These terms cover applications we develop like TableRaven but also other services we might set up, like forums. This is a binding legal document, and you cannot use our services if you don't agree. This agreement is between Branch Cut, Inc. (we're the ones who made TableRaven) and yourself, if you are over 13, or your parent or legal guardian, with their agreement, if you are not over 13.
We may update this document based on feedback or for other reasons, and we'll do our best to notify you based on the contact information in your profile. However, it remains your responsibility to check this document and understand it.
Copyright of Site
Except for User Content (defined below), all of the content on our services or products is owned and copyright Branch Cut, Inc. or appropriately licensed by us. This content is provided to you in the context of the application, but you can't use it in other places or represent it as your own content.
User Content is any content you create and upload to our services. It is bound by the following terms:
- You warrant that you are the owner of the copyright or have license to use the content with our Services.
- We don't scan material uploaded to our service, but can and may remove any content, for any reason. You are solely responsible for all User Content you upload or submit to our Services.
- While our Code of Conduct describes the way we would like our users to act, you accept that by using our Services, you may be exposed to User Content from others that you may find objectionable.
- You grant Branch Cut, Inc. an unlimited, royalty-free license to process and use the content that you upload to provide services and share with other users that you specify. This does not grant Branch Cut the right to use your content for promotion of our Services or for other commercial purposes.
- You grant the users that you share your content with directly (through, but not limited to, features like Campaigns, Characters, and Maps) a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, version 4.0.
Code of Conduct
You can find our Code of Conduct for TableRaven here.
To use many of our Services, you are required to create a User Account. You need to keep the information in your user account up to date. This may include your email, billing address, and other contact information. We will use this information to contact you to operate the Service and occasionally for marketing purposes, which you may opt-out of. You are required to keep your account information confidential and warrant that you are the only user of your account.
You may terminate your account at any time for any reason. We will endeavor to delete all content that belongs to you, but User Content that may be shared with other users may not be deleted when your account is deleted. Additionally, account information that is stored in backups may not be deleted immediately.
You agree that these terms are written and governed under the law of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You further agree that all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in state or federal court in Santa Clara County, California.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Branch Cut, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including reasonable attourneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your user materials and other User Content you upload or submit through our Services
- your access or use of our Services
- your violation of our Terms
- your violation of the rights of any third party
We provide the Services as is, without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.